Nick Klein, Owner and Master Personal Trainer
Hello, my name is Nick Klein. I am the proud founder and director of Grand Rapids exclusive personal training studio, Body By Choice Training (BBCT). My team and I specialize in outcome-driven, effective methods of training, exercise, education, nutrition and supplementation for clients and personal trainers alike.
For those seeking excellence, I have proven results using my individualized approach to personal training. This individualized approach, over 30,000 hours of client training, knowledge and practical philosophies allow my clients to transform their bodies, and to achieve Optimal Health naturally. Often people come to us with little hope, poor health, injuries, no personal belief that what we offer could ever benefit them. My personal satisfaction: watching those people thrive.
As a leader and forward thinker, and with my wisdom and knowledge, I will continue to make an impact with the gift of greater health. I have traveled all over the world learning from some of the best strength coaches, nutritionists, and mindset consultants to create an approach that is very individual specific and that provides the tools here at BBCT. We want to work with anyone who is serious about really stepping up their results and getting in the best shape of their lives.
You are biochemically different from the person next to you. Your best results will come from personalized information using a tailored approach. What we do here at BBCT is highly specialized and individualized to match each person’s biochemistry at the highest level. So, if you have the will to improve, the outcome is virtually guaranteed.
I receive tremendous personal satisfaction helping people live healthier lives and achieve their goals. My team and I have helped those with difﬁcult injuries, post-surgery/physical therapy recovery, battling the inevitable aging process, and those going after and achieving competitive goals.
I know for sure 5 things:
1. Exercise without a Plan is not optimum.
2. Exercise plans can be optimized when they are personalized. Anyone can improve.
3. Exercise that results in injury is both physically and psychologically debilitating.
4. Follow up and Accountability are mandatory for results.
5. Health is a long term investment.
I genuinely care about your overall well-being. My goal is not only to improve your physical well-being, but also your emotional and spiritual well-being. I strive to improve myself every day in an effort to stay up-to-date with all the latest research concerning ﬁtness, nutrition, and supplementation. Throughout my journey, I have encountered various individuals who have helped me to learn and inspired me to grow and achieve things that I could not have otherwise achieved on my own. These individuals have equipped me with the tools necessary to achieve my goals.
As my team and I travel with you on your journey, we will offer you a coaches encouragement, a mentor’s guidance, a critic’s feedback, a supporter’s admiration and a friends commitment. We are in this together!!! We hope to have the opportunity to help cultivate your gift of life with personalized fitness and care. I encourage you to review my professional development below.”
– Nick Klein
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Fitness in Preventative and Rehabilitative Programs from Central Michigan University – 2009
- Minor in Community Health from Central Michigan University – 2009
- American College of Sports Medicine Certiﬁcation – 2010
- Internship at East Hills Athletic Club – 2010
- Charles Poliquin, BioSignature Level 1 – 2010 (Scottsdale AZ)
- PICP Level 1 Certiﬁcation – 2011 (Ottawa Canada)
- PICP Level 2 State Coach Certiﬁcation – 2011 (Ottawa Canada)
- Private Internship, Eric Falstrault, Level 5 PICP Strength Coach – 2011 (Montreal Canada)
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 – 2011 (East Greenwich RI)
- Fascia Stretch Therapy – 2012 (Toronto Canada)
- Fat Loss Bootcamp Internship, Charles Poliquin – 2012 (East Greenwich RI)
- Eleiko Strength Summit – 2012 (East Greenwich RI)
- Charles Poliquin, BioSignature Level 2 – 2013 (Toronto Canada)
- Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Certiﬁcation – 2013 (Toronto Canada)
- Fascia Abrasion Tool Certiﬁcation – 2013 (Toronto Canada)
- Strength and Wellness Conference – 2013 (East Greenwich RI)
- Advanced Nutrition and Supplementation Conference – 2013 (East Greenwich RI)
- Perform Better Conference – 2014 (Chicago IL)
- Poliquin Group, Biosignature Level 1 – 2014 (Chicago IL)
- Lab Assessments and Metabolic Performance – 2014 (poliquin strength institute)
- Gut Health and Metabolic Performance – 2014 (poliquin strength institute)
- Private Internship, Luke Leaman, PICP Level 5 & Level 1 Poliquin Group Biosignature Instructor – 2014 (East Greenwich RI)
- Poliquin Group, Biosignature Level 2 -2015 (Toronto Canada)
- Private Internship, Christian Maurice, PICP Level 4 & accomplished Naturopath – 2015 (Montreal Canada)
- Detoxiﬁcation, A Whole Body Approach – 2015 (poliquin strength institute)
- Effects of Stress on Sleep – 2015 (poliquin strength institute)
- Performance Training and Recovery – 2015 (poliquin strength institute)
- Private Fat-Loss Seminar, Muscle Nerd Inc. (Toronto Canada) – 11/15/2015
- The Meeting of the Minds, Charles Poliquin & Ed Seykota (Dallas, Texas) – 11/21/2015
- Fascia Stretch Therapy Level 2 (Toronto, Canada) – 4/2016
- Designing Effective Hypertrophy Programs – 2016 (Poliquin Strength Institute)
- Designing Effective Relative Strength Programs – 2016 (Poliquin Strength Institute)
- Designing Explosive Strength Using Plyometrics – 2016 (Poliquin Strength Institute)
- Poliquin Group, Biosignature Level 2 – 2016 (East Greenwich, RI)
- PICP Level 3 Certiﬁcation – 2017 (Chicago, Il.)
- Wolfpack Mentorship w/ Australian Premier Coach Mark Ottobre – 2018 (Melbourne, Australia)
- Hypertrophy Academy w/ Andre Benoit – 2019 (Chicago, IL)
- Kilo Strength Program Design, Stephane Cazeault – 2019 (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Posture Pro, Annette Verpillot – 2019 (Chicago, IL)
- Kilo Strength Private Internship, Stephane Cazeault (Huntington Beach, CA)