What is Posturology?
Posturology is nothing short of life changing that dates back to the XIXth century. It is a technique that changes the way your brain communicates with your muscles = improved posture, increased strength and lower pain. Our current health system was built to treat symptoms, instead of addressing the true cause of the symptoms.
The basic premise of Posturology is that the body receives sensory information from the environment primarily via the foot, eye, bite and skin. If there is a defect in one or more of these systems, the body adapts to the faulty signals it’s receiving, and thereby becomes pathologically imbalanced. The aim of Posturology is to correct errors at these receptor sites, returning the body to proper equilibrium.
Symptoms of poor posture:
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Shoulder pain
- Degenerative joint disease
- Muscular Tension
- Piriformis syndrome
- Calf pain
What can I expect in a Posture Recalibration Session?
- Identify Imbalances in the Sagittal, Frontal and Transverse plane
- Identify the cause of your pain and understand the links between your posture and your symptoms
- Reduce pain and posture related issues
- Prevent likelihood of future injuries and pain from occurring
- Increase range of movement and focus
- Locate exact areas of weakness
- Improve proprioception to the brain
- Change faulty motor patterns and retrain your body to function optimally
How much money do you spend per year in manual therapy (chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, etc.)? What if I told you that I could reduce your chronic pain by 60%-85% in one Posturology session!
How many sessions will I need?
- This will depend on the methods of correction required in your case and your commitment in completing the exercises in between visits. We typically see an individual no more than 6 times a year
How quick are results?
- The average client sees a decrease in pain between 60% to 80% in one consultation. However, results may vary depending on the health history and whats being addressed
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable athletic clothing for the consultation
- Please provide any health details prior to the visit. Our office manager will send you a short health history form to fill out prior the appointment.
Annette Verpillot, the founder of posture pro is portrayed above speaking on this jaw dropping service. You can find more science and direct info about her and Posturology on youtube as well as at https://posturepro.co/why-posturology