At Body By Choice we live what we teach. Our goal is to inspire others through health and fitness. We teach people how to train their minds as well as their bodies. We believe weight training and nutrition go hand-in-hand.
Our team has worked hard to create a culture at BBCT. We make every decision based on our core values: family, integrity, passion, education, and excellence. We work together for the common good of our team and the client. We aim to help each member cultivate the gift of life through personalized fitness and care.
Are you interested in being part of the BBCT team?
We believe in DWIT (Doing Whatever It Takes) to create a clean, safe, well maintained environment that will inspire, and motivate our members.
As a team member, you will feel supported and encouraged to be the best you can be in your professional, and your personal life. Individual and team goals as well as continuing education are discussed during weekly one-on-one and team meetings with owner, Nick Klein.
BBCT is growing!
We are looking for our next edition to our team. Are you a trainer who is looking to attain a full schedule of PT clients? Or, maybe you are someone that aspires to be in the industry but has no idea where to start or what it takes to be successful.
So, if you value growth and want to be involved with a team that is unified towards one purpose, apply today!
- Undergraduate degree or close to achieving your Undergraduate degree (preferred)
- Personal Training experience (1 year preferred)
- Values excellence, integrity, education, family (team)
- Passionate about their craft
- High performer
Benefit of Employment
- Salary ($30,000-$40,000 depending on experience)
- Roth IRA employer match
- Performance Bonus opportunities ($5,000-$10,000 per year)
- Health Care benefits through BCBS
- Client base. Full schedule of PT clients
- Annual continuing education opportunities paid by the company
- Learning, motivating and growth centered environment
- Whole sale supplement accounts
- Weekly 1 on1 continue education with Master Trainer, Nick Klein and weekly team discussions
- High end private training facility. We only offer the best equipment that matches our high quality service
Contact information: email@example.com, or (616)259-9064